Due to increased demand we are currently seeking a Domestic Assistant who wants to make a difference to the elderly within the community. We currently have a range of opportunities; the roles are on a casual basis providing domestic duties within the client's home.
What this role can at PACS can offer you
- Access to monthly professional development
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working conditions
- Career progression and opportunities
To be considered you MUST have the following
- Working knowledge of Aged Care standards and legislation.
- Previous experience in providing care within the community
- Current National Police Certificate
- Current Blue card (QLD)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Hold a Current Australian Drivers Licence and a reliable CTP Insured motor vehicle
Essential Application Information
If you hold the above qualifications and are looking for casual work please apply now with an updated resume, and copies of your checks and qualifications. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our Careers Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact a member of our Careers Team on 1300 826 219.
A Genuine commitment to Work / Life Balance