PACS is a provider of in-home aged and community nursing services. We have a strong commitment to ensuring our older generation maintain their independence and ability to live in their own homes with a wide range of supports. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Registered Nurse to become part of our care team on the Central Coast.
As a Registered Nurse you’ll be looking after the most valuable people in our organisation – our clients. This will include;
- Clinical Care Visits and Client Assessments in line with their personalised care plans
- Liaising with Medical Practitioners, Discharge Planners as part of assessment/review and care planning processes.
- Assisting Clients with their medication requirements
- Working as part of the care team, using a holistic approach, to look at every aspect of our clients’ care.
As part of our care team you will have;
- A warm and caring nature
- A strong focus towards health and wellbeing
- The flexibility to travel within the central coast region
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current CPR certificate
- Good computer & mobile device skills
- Current National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Commitment to delivering clinical and excellence in Aged Care
There are no Additional Documents for this Position
A Genuine commitment to Work / Life Balance